Tuesday, November 27, 2012

just thinking

Father God,




I thank you for what youve done for me, I thank you for blessing me with life. God you have been so gracious and merciful to me and my family, and i can' find any other way to pay you back!!! If i could I would climb the highest mountain to tell you to your face that I love you and you mean SO MUCH TO ME!!! You are the best friend i could ever have. You have kept me and watched over me since i was formed in my mother's womb. You didn't let me slip too far away from your presence. Even when i thought you were not watching over me, you were right there. I've made many mistakes in my life and I thank you for allowing me to make those mistakes, because i've become so much more wiser and ambitious!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!



What do i owe you?? What do you need from me?? What is your heart's desire?? Anything you want daddy, i will do it!!!! I want to be like your most faithful wife. I want to submit and serve you and please your heart!!!! I love you daddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment