Friday, January 4, 2013

The faux bun......




So here are a few pics of the bun I've been rocking over the last few weeks...... This style takes you from the office to the dance floor with just a switch of the eyeshadow, heels, and earrings.....
I love this care free style. It' takes me all of 5 minutes to smooth and add the bun...
Here's what i used to achieve this syle

*Hair pins
*eco-styler gel
*rubber bands
*Miss Jessie's Baby Butter Creame
*Sebastian Drench Shampoo and Conditioner
*jumbo bulk braid hair ($1.99 at the BSS)
*Sanex Strips

-I shampooed and conditioned my hair with Sebastian Drench Shampoo and Conditoner
-After that i heavily moisturized with Miss Jessie's Baby Butter Creme....eeh...review later....
-slick back my hair in to a ponytail with the eco styler gel.
-Tied my edges down with Sanex Strips (you can use a scarf, but since i had them in my cabinet i figured...What the hey!!!)
-After my edges set I applied the bulk braided hair and losely twisted the hair securing the ends with a rubber band.
-Wrapped the hair around my ponytail, securing it with hair pins
-Finished with a fly pair of earrings and eyeshadow.....
-yelled into the other room....."ok baby, i'm ready!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment